Latex, mylars and mixed groupings
Each team member at our shop store has been thoroughly trained in various methods of creating stunning balloon bouquets. That means that you get consistently-sized, well-shaped balloons that fit well together and are professionally presented. And we’ll even provide you with a twist tie for each bouquet to avoid the tangles.
Below is a guide, this is what our customers usually require for their bouquets:
- 3-balloon with mylar, latex or both are ideal for intimate rooms on tables
- 4-balloon stacked latex are useful for taller rooms to create a feeling of space
- 5-balloon are perfect for standard table settings, usually with a feature mylar balloon topper (21st, Happy Birthday, Congratulations)
- 7- and 10-balloon with latex or mylar are great for standing in corners and for filling larger spaces
- 13-balloon or larger bouquets create a stunning effect – the volume of balloons makes these ideal for making a major statement in a space (at a doorway on on either side of a table).